Framework Credit Cover
Insuring export business as bank
Product at a glance
With Framework Credit Cover banks can insure their receivables arising from individual loans granted under a general loan agreement (credit line) to finance German export transactions.
- German banks
- German branch offices of foreign banks
- Foreign banks (under to certain conditions)
Payment terms of the covered transactions
Medium/long-term (2 years and longer)
Framework credit cover offers protection against payment default, particularly if
- the foreign buyer becomes insolvent
- the foreign buyer fails to make payment within one month after due date (protracted default)
- adverse measures are taken by foreign governments or warlike events arise
- local currency amounts are not converted or transferred
- An individually calculated percentage of each individual loan amount (interest excluded) as well as specific processing fees
- For a detailed calculation there is an interactive premium calculator (German version only)available.
5 % for all risks
If required, framework credit cover can be supplemented with
- Securitisation Guarantee (to facilitate refinancing on the capital market)
Country cover policy of more than 200 countries.