Insuring export business as exporter
Product at a glance
Hermes Cover click&cover export enables German exporters to quickly insure trade receivables from a single export transaction (delivery of goods or rendering of services) online where straightforward export transactions are concerned.
In order to guarantee small and medium-sized enterprises a rapid processing, this type of cover is only offered for standardised transactions. Basically, it is available for transactions in countries classified in risk categories 1 – 5 and with credit periods of up to 5 years.
You can find out whether your transaction in question qualifies for this type of cover by replying to only five questions as part of the preliminary check (DE). Besides, you will also receive a premium indication in the course of the online application process, i.e. before you submit the application.
German export companies
Payment terms of the covered transactions
- Short-term (up to 2 years)
- Medium/long-term (2 to 5 years)
Supplier credit cover offers protection against payment default if
- the foreign buyer fails to make payment within 6 months after the due date (protracted default)
Hermes Cover click&cover export is primarily suited for standardised transactions with, among others, the following parameters:
- Order value: up to EUR 5 million
- Terms of payment: only selected regular repayment profiles
- Maximum credit period: 5 years
Countries classified in country risk categories 1 – 5
Permitted foreign content: maximally 49%
- Of which local costs: 11.5% of the total order value
- Depending on the product parameters chosen you will be shown the premium amount as “all-in premium” in the course of the online application process.
- 5% for political and commercial risks (provided that the criteria for the reduced uninsured portion under supplier credit cover are met. We will be pleased to inform you whether this is possible for your.)
In addition to non-payment risks pre-shipment risks can also be covered as integral component of Hermes Cover click&cover export if required. More details can be found at:
This product is applied for online.
Country cover policy of more than 200 countries.