Confiscation Risk Cover
Insuring export business as exporter
Product at a glance
Confiscation risk cover enables German exporters to insure the typical risks arising in connection with transactions abroad where it is not yet clear whether the goods will actually or finally be sold abroad when they cross the border (e.g. delivery to conversion stocks or purchase on trial basis) or where a sale is not intended in the first place (e.g. delivery to a bonded warehouse or trade fair stocks).
German export firms
Payment terms of the covered transactions
- Short-term (up to 2 years)
- Medium/long-term (2 years and longer)
Confiscation risk cover mainly offers protection against the loss of or damage to the goods for political reasons
- Confiscation risk cover including cover of conversion/transfer risks (e.g. conversion stocks)
- Confiscation risk cover excluding cover of conversion/transfer risks (e.g. bonded warehouses/trade fair stocks)
- Revolving confiscation risk cover including cover of conversion/transfer risks
- Revolving confiscation risk cover excluding cover of conversion/transfer risks
If cover of conversion/transfer risks is included, the conversion and transfer risks relating to amounts which have been paid or deposited for goods removed from the stocks is covered in addition.
A fixed percentage depending on the form of cover and, as the case may be, specific processing fees
- 5 % for political risks
This product can be applied for online.
Country cover policy of more than 200 countries.